This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
1. You may provide certain information to the Company while registering on the Platform and/or using the Services. This includes the information that the Company: (a) collects from you when you access and use the Service, such as your name, electronic mail address, password, IP address, your photograph and other relevant details; (b) collects regarding your content, received, uploaded or posted using the website; (c) collects via third parties such as social media website or other interactive websites/ services you may choose to connect with or sign in with, or the Company’ service providers analytics providers; and (d) collects information you choose to upload, sync or import from the device on which the Platform is being used. All information disclosed by you shall be deemed to be disclosed willingly and without any coercion. No liability pertaining to the authenticity, genuineness, misrepresentation, fraud, negligence, etc. of the information disclosed shall lie on the Company;
2. The Company may collect non-personal information relating to your activities while accessing the Services or other information from and about the devices through which the website is used including SDK/API/JS code version, Browse, internet service provider, timestamp, application identifier, application version, application distribution channel, independent device identifier, Android ad master identifier, network card (MAC) address, and international mobile device identification code (IMEI), the equipment model, the terminal manufacturer, the terminal device operating system version, the session start / stop time, location, language, the time zone and the network state (WiFi and so on).
3. We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
4. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the Browse name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers' utilized and other similar information.
5. In addition to profile information, you may also tell us your exact location if you choose to enable your computer or mobile device to send us location information. The Company may use and store information about your location to provide features of the Service and to improve and customize the Service.
6. The Company may keep track of how you interact with links across the Service, including email notifications, third-party services, and client applications, by redirecting clicks or through other means. The Company does this to help improve the Service, for example to provide relevant advertising, and to be able to share aggregate click statistics such as how many times a particular link was clicked on.
7. Our servers automatically record information ("Log Data") created by your use of the Services. Log Data may include information such as your IP address, operating system, the referring web page, pages visited, location, your mobile carrier, device and application IDs, search terms. The Company receives Log Data when you interact with the Service. The Company uses Log Data to provide Services, to measure, customize, and improve the Services, and to aid a better user experience.
1. To improve customer service - Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
2. for your registration, login and management of the Platform.
3. to confirm your identity directly and/or through third parties.
4. Helping you efficiently access your information after you sign into the Platform.
5. Remembering your personal information so that you are not required to re-enter it the next time you visit the Platform.
6. To understand your preferences and to enhance and customize your experience of using the Platform.
7. For providing customized user relevant suggestion / services.
8. To communicate important notices or changes in the Services, use of the Platform and the terms/policies which govern the relationship between you and the Company.
9. To personalize user experience - We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
10. To improve our Site - We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
11. To process payments - We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
12. To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature - To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
13. To send periodic emails - We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
By using the Website and/ or by providing information to the Company through the Website, the User consents to the collection and use of the information disclosedby the User on the Website in accordance with this Policy, including but not limited to the User’s consent the Company/Website sharing/divulging the User’s information, as per the terms contained hereinabove in Policy.
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below: Toms Abraham (E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org)
It is expressly agreed to by the Parties hereto that the formation, interpretation and performance of this Policy and any disputes arising herefrom will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution (“ADR”) mechanism. It is further agreed to by the Parties that the contents of this Section shall survive even after the termination or expiry of the Policy and/or Terms.
a) Mediation: In case of any dispute between the parties, the Parties will attempt to resolve the same amicably amongst themselves, to the mutual satisfaction of both Parties. In the event that the Parties are unable to reach such an amicable solution within thirty (30) days of one Party communicating the existence of a dispute to the other Party, the dispute will be resolved by arbitration, as detailed hereinbelow.
b) Arbitration: In the event that the Parties are unable to amicably resolve a dispute by mediation, said dispute will be referred to arbitration by a sole arbitrator to be appointed by the Company, and the award passed by such sole arbitrator will be valid and binding on both Parties. The Parties shall bear their own costs for the proceedings, although the sole arbitrator may, in his/her sole discretion, direct either Party to bear the entire cost of the proceedings. The arbitration shall be conducted in English, and the seat of Arbitration shall be the city of Mumbai in the state of Maharashtra, India.
The Parties expressly agree that the Terms, Policy and any other agreements entered into between the Parties are governed by the laws, rules and regulations of India, and that the Courts at Chennai, Tamil Nadu, shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any disputes arising between the Parties.